As I mentioned last month, I wish for nothing more than to bathe in a tub of pure golden fairy floss each night before bed.
Actually, there is one more thing I wish for: that my loyal and lovely fruits are the first to sample my skin care line, Go-To!
I wish for this because since 2006 you have provided me with comments, questions and feedback on beauty, and so much of that amazing intel formed the foundation of this range, and the reason I created it at all.
You were confused about what to use on your skin so I made it uncomplicated!
You were annoyed at products that didn’t deliver, so I made sure my products were effective!
You were pissed off with nasties in your skin care, so I left every single one of them on the curb, crying for their mama!
You already have products you love and want to keep using, so Go-To slots in easily around them!
So, let’s get you using them, and before anyone else, care of the fruitybeauty/Go-To PRE-SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!
That’s right viewers, from 10am Tuesday March 4 until 10am Thursday March 6, there will be a limited amount of select Go-To products that you can purchase, direct from the wonderful Go-To website, which is the the exclusive stockist of Go-To.
I am making it limited – in terms of stock, and the type of products available – because while I want you rascals to be able to try Go-To first, I still very much wish for April 1 to be the big, exciting, mega launch day. I guess you can think of the pre-sale as part sneak peek, part tease and part fodder for bragging rights to your mates, because we will be shipping you your first taste of Go-To the week before it goes on sale officially.
Real important things about the fruity/Go-To pre-sale extravaganza:
1. Wearing underpants is important, no matter what you hear.
2. While we do have limited stock allocated for this pre-order fun fest, we will be releasing that stock in bursts over the pre-sale period. This means that if you come to the site on Wednesday morning, instead of smack on 10am Tuesday, there will still be products available to purchase. This A) prevents a site meltdown, B) prevents a Zoe meltdown when the site melts down and C) and makes it all a bit more fair.
3. There are a total of five Go-To skin care products in the range. I will be releasing three of these for pre-sale, which you can read about in full glorious detail on the site. Should you try to buy the two remaining prods that are being reserved for April 1, you will be politely but firmly denied.
3. We ship to Aus, NZ and internationally. So, uh, everywhere.
3. The full Go-To site won’t be going live until April 1, but we have created a special pre-sale version, just for the fruits, which is live only between that 10 AM Tues – 10AM Thurs period. The link for that special fruitybeauty version of the site will be posted here early next Tuesday morning.
4. You CAN pass on that link to friends, there’s no way I will know if you have because the government asked me to return all of my surveillance cameras, but the more we just keep this whole affair something special just for the loyal fruits who read this blog, the better, I reckon… (Also, more chance of you getting some product, over ‘them’.)
5. Any questions? Comment below and I will clarify.
Guys, this is all TREMENDOUSLY exciting.
That sentence deserves way more of these: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I hopefully will be seeing a cute bunch of you on my book tour for The Wrong Girl this and next week! What a blast.